Archive for September, 2009

Burned Toddler Crawled On Oven Door

Burned Toddler Crawled On Oven Door

A 3-year-old boy with severe burns was recovering at home Sunday night. He was airlifted to a local hospital early Sunday afternoon after he crawled onto the open door of a hot oven, authorities said. Read the rest of this entry »

Anchor Furniture and Televisions..It is a MUST!!!!

Toddler critical after TV fell on her

3TV and azfamily.com Staff PHOENIX — A Phoenix 3-year-old is fighting for her life after a television set fell on her. Read the rest of this entry »

Check your TV’s and Furniture

The Tipping Point: CPSC Urges Parents to Inspect and Secure TVs, Furniture, and Appliances to Prevent Tip-Over Deaths and Injuries

WASHINGTON, D.C. – For young children, the home is a playground, and while many parents childproof to ensure that their home is a safe place, some may not be aware that unsecured TVs, furniture and appliances are hidden hazards lurking in every room. Today, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) is urging parents once again to take simple, low-cost steps to prevent deaths and injuries associated with furniture, TV, and appliance tip-overs. Read the rest of this entry »